- to help us set up our tables and gazebo,
- to welcome visitors,
- to give visitors the chance to taste different varieties of apples and choose their favourite,
- to point them in the direction of our story teller,
- to explain the fruit tree identification activity in the orchard
- to provide tea for adults and squash for children
Saturday, 21 September 2019
Apple Day is coming soon
The poster below gives an outline of our event on 5th October, starting at 10 am. We'd love to have a few extra volunteers though:
Come along for a fun morning.
Get in touch if you would like to help, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.